DG Shipping Approved Courses (STCW 78 as amended)
|Course Name||Days||Fee (INR)|
|BASIC SAFETY TRAINING includes below:||12||13,500/-|
|· FPFF (Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting)||3|
|· PST (Personal Survival Techniques)||2½|
|· EFA (Elementary First Aid with CPR)||21/2|
|· PSSR (Personal Safety and Social Responsibility)||3|
|STSDSD (Security Training For Seafarers With Designated Security Duties)||2||3,500/-|
|REFRESHER TRAINING – FPFF||1/2||3,000/-|
|REFRESHER TRAINING – PST||1/2||2,000/-|
- Two batches of Basic Safety Training & STSDSD training are scheduled every month. Please call the admin. Department to confirm the date of commencement.
- Refresher trainings are conducted only upon prior booking & on request, for a min. batch of 4 delegates.
- Batches are subject to cancellation if no. delegates are less than the min. batch requirement
- For admission in BST & STSDSD training, delegates should visit the institute in person with their original documents (Passport, SSC Passing Certificate/ mark sheet) & PP size photographs in white background with 80% face visibility, for admission before the scheduled date of commencement of batch.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), transport facility, refreshments, course reference books, course handout and lunch are provided during the course
- Payment for the training can be made by DD/ Cheque in favour of “Suraksha Marine’s Education & Research Trust” or online to the below accounts.
|Entity: Suraksha Marine’s Education & Research Trust|
|INDIAN BANK||PUNJAB & MAHARASHTRA CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD|
|A/C NO. 6698516732||A/C NO. 004110100004121|
|IFSC CODE – IDIB000B179||IFSC CODE – PMCB0000004|